Sunnybrook Farm was the 154 hectare country estate of Joseph Kilgour in the late 1800s. It is located north of Leaside and south of the Bridle Path areas of Toronto. After Kilgour’s passing, his wife Alice donated Sunnybrook Farms to the city in 1928 to be used as a park. The Kilgour barns were preserved and currently serve as a public riding school. The park is home to many bike trails, dog parks, and Sunnybrook Stables with the fields now used for sports and recreation. We braved the cold and went to check out the off leash park with Duke today, and then headed to the nearby Petsmart for some indoor fun!